HOW TEEN COACHING WORKS
Step One: Free Consultation
• In person or on Skype or FaceTime
• Either you or your parent can initiate
• Tell me about you
• Learn about me and coaching process
• Decide if we’re a good fit to work together
Step Two: Discovery Session
• In person or on online
• 90 minutes to 2 hours
• Go over paperwork (which I’ll send ahead of time)
• Meet with you and parents, plus you alone
• Set goals and develop a Personal Coaching Agreement
• You’ll leave the session with clear goals and first steps!
Step Three: Regular Appointments
• Weekly 45-minute meetings
• Look at challenges–and successes to celebrate!
• Check progress on goals, and refine as needed
• Decide on “homework” to do between sessions
• Text or email support between sessions
The more effort you put into coaching, the more you’ll get out of it!